11.25.2012

SK II Facial Treatment Essence and Facial Treatment Clear Lotion



Hello Everyone,
I hope you you had a wonderful weekend. My post today is related to my experience using SK II basic products which consist of SK II Facial Treatment Essence and SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. I got those two from Metro since I got a free voucher. I was curious about this product since I saw many good reviews on it, not to mention a splurge of advertisements on TV. Well, I want a healthy and radiant face so I decided to give this product a try. This product contains 90 % Pitera, which is known as"miracle water" among SK II fanatics. Pitera was discovered almost 30 years a go when scientists noticed the beautiful, youthful hands of sake brewers. Pitera is claimed to have several benefits which are it helps adjust the skin’s rhythm, replenishes and retains moisture, tones the skin texture, adjusts the pH level of the skin, controls the generation of dark spots, soothes sunburned skin and helps control the secretion of sebum. It is also suitable for all skin types.
However,some people might get mild breakouts /pimples due to the first application because the skin is doing adjustments to the product. However, if it happens a lot you need to reduce the application of this product. Even though, it has natural ingredients in it,certain people are susceptible to some ingredients. My suggestion, you need to try to rub the product to your back of your ears and if you feel warm/hot sensation after doing it, your skins might have allergic reaction to this product.
It is a waste if you end up buying it and you don't use it because it is an expensive product.

I am in mid 20ies, and I realized that my skin needs some treatments because it will lose its elasticity and its condition will be declining as the time goes by.Shortly,I am concerned about my skin more than before. I don't like to go to a dermatologist because I had some bad experiences. I think my skin can't handle the treatments.My skin condition is not perfect like other girls, it is an oily -combination skin and it tends to have occasional breakouts. I also have some acne scars and blemishes. Therefore, I am expecting a good outcome by applying this product to my skin since it is an expensive product. I pray so hard to make it happen. I only bought two basic products from SK II because I can't let my Clinique products go. It helps me a lot with my acne prone skin. I might say that SK II is my additional treatment to improve my skin condition. Like I mentioned above, SK II basic products are the Facial Treatment Essence and Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. You can just use the Facial Treatment Essence since it is SK II's mandatory product. I mix between my Clinique and SK II products. It works well on my skin.

The application is easy, after you wash your face using your favorite facial soap you need to apply The Facial Treatment Clear Lotion.Put it to your cotton ball/pad, it works as toner to your skin. It helps to remove excess dirt and oil after washing your face. It removes dead skin cells and makes your face clear and radiant. After the toner, you need to apply the Facial Treatment Essence onto your face by using a cotton ball or pad and pat onto your face or you can pour a small amount of the product to your palm and use your hand to apply the product onto your face, you need to pat your face to make the product works.It helps the skin to absorb the nutrition and it awakes your skin cells. You need to apply the products twice a day.I felt so moisturized after the first application, and my skin turned to be very soft and smooth. In the morning when I got up, I noticed my bumpy breakouts were smaller and my skin glowed. Now I have been using the products for almost a month and feel happy about the result. I definitely repurchase them.

Pros:
-Light and easy to absorb.
-It gives some benefits to your skin: it helps adjust the skin’s rhythm, replenishes and retains moisture, tones the skin texture, adjusts the pH level of the skin, controls the generation of dark spots, soothes sunburned skin and helps control the secretion of sebum.
- It does not break me out
- Very good for young adults.
Cons:
-Pricey
- Some people might experience breakouts

No comments:

Post a Comment