2.08.2013

My Skincare Routine: Day and Evening








Hello my friends,
How was your day? I've been busy with many things, actually this week is a little bit stressful. Since i can not sleep, I would like to share my daily skincare routine. To begin with, my skin is genetically  very far from being perfect skin and as the time goes by it gets worse,I have almost all skin problems, you mention....My skin is very oily yet in certain conditions it gets dry. It has occasional breakouts (pimples), I have enlarged pores (horrid ones), dark spots are everywhere, acne scars ( I wish I could turn back time), blackheads, and many more ( it makes me frustrated to list them down). Anyway, I want you to know that you are not the only one who has the skin problems. To take care of my troublesome skin is very important for me because I don't want to make my skin get worse.I enjoy my journey to find good skincare products which are suitable with my skin condition. I  experienced the woes as well, when I stumbled on wrong products. I had bad experiences with dermatologists ( I might think 100 times to seek help from them). The fundamental thing to get a beautiful skin is when you take care of your skin carefully. Especially, when you are in my age ( 20 something), I started to notice that my skin needs extra treatments in order to avoid premature aging. Well, everybody will be old but I want to age gracefully.I am afraid of botox or others surgical procedures to erase wrinkles on my face.

Back to my daily skincare routine, It is important and crucial to take care of your skin every day. To attain a healthy skin we must not be lazy to clean the skin and moisturize it. For me,a clean and moisturized skin is crucial for a healthy looking skin.There are two parts of my skincare routine, morning routine and evening routine.

Morning Routine:
1. Cleansing
I wash my face with Clinique's Acne Soap Bar, It helps to clear my face from excess oil and dirt.
2. Toning
I use SK II Clear Lotion as toner, it removes soap residues and clear my face. I continue to use SK   II Facial Treatment Essence to protect and improve my skin condition.
3. Serum
I have a lot of dark spots so I am concerned about it, I apply Clinique, Dark Spots Corrector serum. 
4. Moisturizing
I have an acne prone skin so I apply oil free moisturizer from Clinique to prevent future  breakouts.
5.Sunblock /sunscreen
Using sunblock is important because sun lights can damage your skin,you can have dark sports, worsen your pimples, premature  skin aging, etc. ( I really hate sun lights, you need to bring hat or umbrella to protect your skin as an additional sun protector)
6. Make up base and foundation (it's optional)

Evening Routine:
1.Cleansing
I usually use exfoliator product in the evening so I can do deep pore cleansing, it is important because it helps to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate your skin. I use Clinique's 7 Day Scrub Cream. It has soft exfoliator beads that can give maximum cleanliness on your face. After that,I wash my face with Clinique's Acne Soap Bar.
2.Toning (same as above)
3. Mask
If I am not too lazy I apply my sheet mask
4.Serum(same as above)
5. Night Cream
I am a fan of Laneige skincare brand, I am currently using their White Plus Renew Night Cream

That's all, I do my skin care routine on  the everyday basis,
PS:
Don't go to bed with your make up on. It may irritate your skin and in the next morning you will have pimples.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment