2.02.2013

A Recluse (when everything seems to be futile)

Hello Everyone,
I hope you had great holidays, I know it is a little bit late but anyway, I hope everything went well in your lives. It has been a while, I haven't written for quite some time. I went home for Christmas and New Year's holidays. I spent wonderful times with my family in Indonesia. There was no internet connection, so literally I was detached from the cyber world. I was happy I got to meet some family members. Shortly, it was ahh..mazing holidays. Tonight, I stayed up late, maybe because I drank a lot of caffeine earlier or some other reasons that I don't know. I wanted to share my thoughts about my little journey in my grand journey toward brighter future ( I hope so).

I have realized many things in my reclusive days, I know how to treasure every little thing I have, I have learned to accept my vulnerabilities, and the most wonderful thing is I learned to entrust my life to God. I have been in many difficult situations, I fell many times,but His hands always put me back in place. I care no more about worldly profane things, my real objective is not just when I live my life in the world but my ultimate objective is to stand before God and be together with Him in eternity.
Many people may think my thoughts are only excuses of never ending failures. I can't rule the presumptions out. Well, we all seek consolations to overcome our painful journeys. Maybe,  every people has different ways, it is not all wrong.  I have learned to overthrow my problems through God words'.

I went to my first Sunday Service in 2013, the Pastor delivered a very influential sermon. It was the very first week in 2013, and the sermon was about the book of Revelation? it is a very uncommon. You know, as Christians we view the book of Revelation as a book of symbols because it is very hard to comprehend, moreover the content of its chapters bring  chills to your spines. If you try to portray the descriptions in its chapters you probably would be terrifying. I bet that it is not your favorite part in New Testament.

Basically, the sermon tried to remind us about the end of the world and how we should be preparing to face the time. The sermon has opened my eyes that my life is just a short journey, the real life is in the afterlife, it arouses my understanding about how God is coming very soon and without anyone notices. Definitely, as Christians, we don't want to be left alone and hopeless. Once, He decides our place, it would be our last journey. It is very correct if we want to pursue successful lives but it doesn't mean we have to abandon our spiritual objectives. As I stated before, our lives in the world are just short trips. It doesn't last forever.

The God's time is approaching, I have a faith that my perseverance is a way to understand God's love and also when the time comes I have a prepared heart to bow before God. I also believe God won't let me get through 7 years of tribulations before His second coming (if I can make it there). I believe God will welcome me in the air upon His return to Earth. It is called Rapture, when God saves you from morose tribulations.
Therefore, we have to be prepared and ready for His returns from now on.
There are some scriptures that help to understand and be ready for the rapture: 
1. Don't care about worldly standards and values, Luke 21: 34
2. Keep meaningfully occupied , Luke 19:13
3. Keep watching and praying , Luke 21:36

Well, It is important to keep in mind that our lives are not only worldly values,there is a place that we all aim to go. A place where we can't feel any sadness and agony.Don't worry all bad things are not forever (sometimes, I lose my hopes but I quickly put my trust to God).
I hope everything will be going well in our lives and I am getting sleepy by the way.
GBU all,, have a nice dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment