1.24.2014

Happy Belated New Year!

Good Lord,
I have been procrastinating for months! ( 9 months without any posts!)This is my first post after a while. I hope you all have a wonderful year.
I am grateful for the things I had last year. I thank Jesus for everything! my family, my friends, health and  many more. I had a wonderful year of 2013 with its bad and good things came with it.
Many people try to make some resolutions when they come to the beginning of a new year. I am not that kind of person but I do have some hopes and wishes this year. I am a very content person it keeps myself happier because I don't have to be very ambitious and miserable when my hopes and wishes don't come true. I always think that many people have tough adversities out there and it is not my place to whine about my life. This year I am trying to be a better person for sure. However, I have some resolutions about my life. Here some of mine.


1. To be closer to God
As a human being, we have ups and downs. It makes my faith to God fluctuate. I hate myself for being that kind of person. I want to be a person that always has a faithful heart to God. Closer to God does not mean to be a fanatic person, but a person who is closer to God has a tolerant heart and loving heart that can accept differences without judging other people.
2. Be a healthier person
I am very concerned about my health, I am a kind of person who always maintains my healthy weight and diet. It is just because I want to be healthy, it is very expensive when I am sick. Healthier me is my long term resolution.
3. Learn Spanish and Japanese!
OMG, I have to do both. I need to learn Spanish if i want to move to the USA for sure and I love JAPAN. I can get enough of Japanese related things.

Those are my simple resolutions for this year. I hope you all can make all your wishes come true. GBU all :):);)

No comments:

Post a Comment