11.12.2012

Toni & Guy's Glamour Serum Drops: A Review

Hi There, I am back after a very long hiatus (it is not an overstatement) but my last post was in the last summer.Wow,it has been a while. Today, I want to share my review on a hair serum product that has become my favorite for the time being. Well, here is the review... My hair is very troublesome for me, my scalp is very oily and I have split ends,it means I have dry hair and oily scalp in the same time.Its texture is so weird straight with wavy texture. I have been searching for a good product for a long time.
A wrong shampoo can be a serious disaster, not only it makes my hair dry but also brittle. Bottom line, I need a shampoo which has a deep cleansing effect but not leave my hair dry like dry hay sticks. Finally, I found an okay shampoo that I can use frequently. However, I want to add shine to my hair so I was hoping to find one.Choosing a hair serum product can be very tricky for me because I have split ends and oily hair. Normally, a hair serum product enhances moisture to your hair and it can be uncomfortable for me.Who wants oily itchy hair?. My search finally came to an end when yesterday I went to a drugstore and I found "Tony&Guy Glamour Serum Drops" it is a hair serum product that can tame frizzy hair and add shine to the hair. The product is in a 30ml glass bottle with pump (I found it very effective package). It has clear color and soft scent so it won't be annoying for people who don't like to smell strong perfumes. I like the smell it is so subtle but has a good scent. To use the serum is very easy, if you have oily hair like mine you should put 1-2 drops and for dry hair you can give extra drops of the serum to your palm and rub it using your other palm until you can blend the serum, then you rub the serum from the middle of your hair length (avoid the roots). Voila!, your hair will be shiny , soft and smells good. I was skeptical about this product, but I decided to give this product a try, Thanks God It is worth trying. I won't regret to spend 22.00 SGD to this product. Now I absolutely re-purchase it... 
Pros:
 - adds shine to your hair 
- makes your hair smooth and soft 
- smells good - easy to carry around
 -soften your split ends
 - moisturizes your hair without making it oily 
 Cons:
 - a little bit pricey
 - only comes in 30 ml bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment