4.13.2012

Next Destination

Wow,,
I am going to the USA next month,time flies...just can't believe. I have been dreaming about it since i was a child. I'll write about it once i get my words.
Well, actually i really want to visit Japan and Italy, but i'll make sure my money is enough to pay my living expenses there. I absolutely have to save more.
Oh, i almost forgot my South East Asia countries that i want to visit, Cambodia and Thailand. I kind of afraid to go to Thailand because the earthquake struck yesterday, i feel uneasy.Before that, there was some terrorist issue.
I don't think i can go to Japan this year, i already have a big trip to the USA. Moreover, my brother starts his school this summer. A lot of things to think about. Well, i also need to get a new job (if i am lucky), since i really want a steady income.
This year i also won't go to Bali like i usually do. I've been missing it.
I miss the beaches (although i don't like sun bathing), but i really like easy breezy afternoon, when i can spend my time reading a book under a tree by the ocean. It was so relieving.
Well, this year is not too shabby, i am gonna visit the USA (i bought the ticket already),and also i'll stop for a while in Seoul, South Korea. I am not into K'pop fever so i don't find it really really attractive. But anyway, at least i can see Seoul.
That's all for now...i will be updating my trips and for sure a lot of pics...

2 comments:

  1. Wow congrats and have fun visiting US!!! Which state(s) will you be visiting? BTW i really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,,Thanks i've been waiting for the moment since i was a child. I am going to visit Florida and Missisippi...
    Thanks a lot for your support. Sure,,i will follow your Blog...
    Nice to meet you...

    ReplyDelete