4.12.2012

My Skin Regime ( a survival kit for acne prone skin)



Hello it's me again...
Just want to share about my skin regime...
My skin is prone to acnes...(because it's so oily and sensitive)
I had tried a lot of skin treatments and doctors. It was frustrating, until last year i went to Hongkong (January,2011). I remember, i went to a small cosmetic counter in HK airport, my eyes were on a shelf, there were some cosmetic/treatment products that were familiar for me. I started reading one by one, (my skin was so in trouble, i guessed i was back from my ZA trip)i was so sad since i was having pimples and oily skin. I was really depressed by my skin condition. Everyone who has the same problem as mine, might have been sad. I remember some people called me a disgusting girl just because i had a lot of pimples on my face. It was heartbreaking.
Back to my story, i selected one product that was suitable for blemishes and acnes. It was a

Clinique product. The product is a lil bit pricey but it's worth trying.
Ever since, i've been using the products to treat my acne prone skin. The result is slow but it's not like having a treatment for a skin doctor that can cause addictive outcome. I kind a prayed to God at the moment, I prayed that buying the product was my last struggle to make my skin better. Then, God answered my prayer.

Clinique product for pimples (anti-blemish solution/anti-acne solution) is
not a product that can make your skin brighter or lighter like skin doctors' treatments. Maybe you will be dissapointed but it does help me to clear my face...I really want to share with people who are having the same skin problem as mine. I know that pimples on your faces can decrease your self confidence. It was a hard time for me, when i had to cover my face,and i tried not to look my friends/people when i was talking to them.The worst part was when people started looking my face and mocking/asking why i had a lot of pimples.
Now, i am grateful God gave me a small encounter with this product. I hope you can try it when you have blemish problems or they also have very good products for different skin problems. You can see it on: www.clinique.com

Although selecting good product for your skin regime, it's also important to do exercise and eat healthy food (don't eat oily food or fried food too much because it can stimulates your skin to produce oil). I always drink a lot of water, eat fruits and veggies. I believe it can help your acne prone skin.(check my pic, you can see my better looking skin)
So,,i wish you a better skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment