4.11.2012

I really don't get it


A friend of mine told me that she made love with a guy that she just met. Oh well, she is still in her relationship with her current bf. I just can't understand why people can do such thing. I don't want to get into anyone problems but i just can't get it.

I don't understand, why love isn't enough why we want more. Maybe i am a naive person, but it pisses me right off. It's not a joke when you hurt somebody's heart. You need to be considerate not just doing something that cause other people in pain. However, i feel sorry to her bf. He's a gullible person. Maybe when you are in love, you just can't listen and see the truths.
The bottom line is, when you feel you can't go with a relationship just end it, to be frank and you can start a new relationship. Remember, the things that are started by a lie/lies will end soon. For example, i saw many relationships based on betrayals and they were crumbled into pieces.
I hope everything will be fine at the end ,and they can get their peace of mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment