4.12.2012

My Dream, I Just Have a Simple Dream (Please Lord, Let It Be)

God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. – Jewish Proverb




Everyone has a dream that they want to fulfill,so do I. I have a dream that i want to share with my beloved people around me,it's not superficial dream it's not complicated either. I grew up in a simple family, but my parents always wanted the best for me. Therefore, i am trying my best for them. The only spirit that i have to struggle is my family.especially, my Mom. Everyone thinks her/his mom is the greatest hero his/her life. Apparently, i have the same opinion with them. I really want my Mom to be the happiest person as possible. I want to shower her with joys and happiness. She has been struggling her life for almost her whole life.

My Mom's childhood was not too happy like other people had, she had to take care of her siblings. She is the oldest girl in her family, so back then she had to provide daily chores to her entire family. My grandparents were busy with their works. My Mom had to take care of her brothers and sisters (she has 2 brothers and 1 sister). If I am not mistaken she also had to take care other family members who lived with my grandparents. She needed to provide food,to take care of their laundry, to clean the house and more. Her siblings were helpless. They were just lazy and spoiled.
On top of that, my granny was too stingy to give them enough money to eat.She was a cruel lady. Even now, she still has the traits.
My Mom used to give her own food to her siblings. Morever, she had to give up her degree just for letting her siblings go to school. I think her sacrifice was magnificient. Although, she did all those hard works, her siblings don't appreciate it as a good deed to remember, they act like brats. I just can't believe it, they sicken me with their selfishness and unrespectful manners toward my Mom. How cruel it is! Is a right thing to give after her sacrifice?. I just want God to give me a heart to forgive. I don't want to turn my life into a botomless hole of hatred. It's just not me.

She gave birth to me when she was very young, so i think her entire time is only for other people's well beings. I am thankful to have such an amazing Mom. Shortly, my Mom only lives to take care of other people, she doesn't have her own times to be a whole happy person.

My only dream is so simple, i want to make her happy. I want to give what she really wants that she didn't get. I will work so hard to pamper her with wonderful things that she can get, because she deserves it more than anyone else in the world. I will let her not to suffer. That's all. It's my dream, i don't want to be the most powerful, the richest, and the most succesful girl on planet Earth. I just want to ask, what she really wants ,what she really needs to be a happy Mom.

Sometimes, to make her happy according what i think is not exactly what she really wants. I am still searching for it...I Love you Mom..

2 comments: