4.24.2011

Happiness,, is mine

I taught speaking class last week. I asked my students about what happiness was?were they happy with their life?Some of them talked to me that they had an unhappy life. More or less, they were unhappy with the circumstances around them.
I have known well about how to be a miserable person. I was a miserable person because i hadn't known about how to be happy...

Many things have happened all these years, many bad things and good things have come like ocean reef. I might say bitter things have come back and forth during my life. I talked to God. Why this happened to me? Kept asking that...all the time...it was worthless..because God wouldn't answer anything. Then, i left nothing but emptiness.

I have found out that happiness should be created by thank fulling,reconciling, and compromising our life.I have been struggling so hard all these years to do all those things. It's very hard.However, to be happy or unhappy is our choice. Well, many people have been through many disapontments during their lifetime. Me too,,If we leave our lives to be unhappy it will be wasting all my life in advance.

Remember, we have a Savior, our God, Jesus..He has been through all the painful things as a human. How can we compare our miserable life to His life as a man. Who wants to die as an innocent person? We shouldn't talk about our miserable life....
to be or not to be?....you should choose to be happy or unhappy...

2 comments:

  1. yupp mba..
    tidak ada alasan untuk tidak bahagia dan beryukur adalah cara peling sederhana untuk menemukan kebahagiaan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhhhhhhhhh.....
    my beloved sista....dah lama ney ga nulis...
    aku juga maw donk...baca tulisan terbarumu...xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete