2.06.2014

How about Baking?






I am a very luke warm person when it comes to my ultimate hobby or passion or interest....
I have been searching my real passion, it seems that I have a lot of interests that keep me busy and occupied. I like various things. So, here is the story. I want to have a new hobby that can make happy ( financially) hehehe....
I like cooking and I don't really have a formal education of cooking. Never do I take cooking classes, I learn to cook from cooking shows and random food blogs. My favorite tv channel is Food Network. I created and improvised my own dishes according to my healthy meal plans. I don't eat certain foods and I am very concerned about they way I cook my food. I don't fry my food. I am a simple yet picky cook and eater.I like to eat cakes moderately because I don't have  a sweet tooth problem. I also enjoy making my own cakes. The problem is to bake is to infuse science into your food. It needs right measurement and  methods to create a delicious and attractive cake. All those things, need to be learned in a culinary school. I believe some people are talented cooks, I met some of them. However, baking is another level of cooking, it is more difficult
. I am still thinking about taking a formal course on baking. I hope someday I can make it a reality. Cheeers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment